AV Dawson’s Port of Middlesbrough is ideally positioned on the River Tees, in north-east England and provides a multimodal freight logistics service including:
– Transhipment from vessel direct to rail or warehousing
– Quayside warehousing, customs storage and office accommodation
– Automotive grade, climate controlled facilities
– Off-dock container and tank storage and handling
– Intermodal railhead
– Ships agency, chartering and customs expertise
– Own road transport fleet
– Heavy and high site access routes
Port of Middlesbrough has an 80-year track record building strong relationships and supporting key sectors including energy and renewables, construction, agriculture, automotive and waste.
Whether you require import, export, local hub distribution or on-port warehousing, Port of Middlesbrough can provide the versatility and relationships to deliver the efficiencies you require – it’s certainly more than just a port.