LV Middlesbrough is one of eleven UK offices operated by LV Shipping Ltd. Operating in many different markets our Middlesbrough office can offer many services.
LV Middlesbrough offers nightly trunk services:
- Aberdeen to Middlesbrough & Middlesbrough to Aberdeen
- Birmingham to Middlesbrough & Middlesbrough to Birmingham
- Cross trade traffic.
- Customs Clearance including full and professional customs brokerage and consulting.
- Export consolidation World-wide.
- General freight forwarding.
- Goods in-transit insurance rates.
- Heavy lifts, including verification of slinging and lifting arrangements.
- Domestic & International Transport, Container Transport, Express and courier’s delivery.
- Stevedoring, Quayside Operations.
- Customs clearance and delivery services at all major airports.
- Project Freight Forwarding (including full track & trace – freight visibility at all times)
- Project / Management Services, LV Middlesbrough provides proactive solutions based on knowledgeable resources, working as part of the project team.
- Ships Agency & Chartering.
- Time to define Airport to Airport and door to door services.
- World-wide daily airfreight services.
Our team of experienced staff are available to cater for any forwarding requirements, including:
- Consular requirements & insurance.
- Customs processing & clearance
- Export documentation including Carnets and letter of credits.
- Warehousing & Distribution.
- Heavy industrial export packing, including packing inspection on behalf of project clients at the vendors premises.
LV’s most prestigious warehousing facility based on Tees Commerce Park provides over 200,000 sq. ft. of super height warehousing facilities, ideally suited for general storage and consignment consolidation.
The facility is fully equipped with heavy handling equipment. A 200 tonnes heavy lift quay crane, water depth 8.0.m at LAT, inside overhead craneage system capable of lifting loads of up to 60 tonnes and a fleet of forklift trucks is available to manoeuvre materials weighing up to 25 tonnes.
As part of the Dutch owned LV Group, LV Shipping has benefited from a significant level of investment over the last decade, enabling us to continue to effectively respond to the ever-changing industry and requirements of our clients. This has been the foundation for LV’s expansion in the global market with several offices established around the world. In the last year alone LV has gone from having a branch office to a full company profile in Singapore, Houston now operate as LV Shipping (USA) Inc, as well as acquiring Valenbeck an export packing company based in the North East of England. LV is a service driven organisation, providing a comprehensive range of freight forwarding and support services to destinations worldwide.