KRS Marine Ltd is an independent Marine, Technical, Cargo Surveyors and Consultants Company dedicated to provide highly professional and cost effective Marine services to the Maritime Industry. The company was established in 2011 and since than our first priority is to look after our client’s interest and to ensure that their needs and requirements are fulfilled.
KRS Marine Ltd is comprised of highly qualified and experienced marine surveyors with extensive sea going experience as Chief Engineer, Master Mariner and Chief Officer. In addition to that, we have also associates based in Europe, USA, Singapore, India and in Pakistan with similar background.
Our Surveyors Are Members Of The Following Bodies:
- Shipping Professional Network in London
- Shipping Professional Network in North East (Founding Member)
- Tees & Hartlepool Port User Association
- The Nautical Institute
- The International Bunker Industry Association Ltd
Some Of Our Services Are:
We provide wide range of marine services, all of them tailored to each client’s specific needs. Our services include:
- Stock Audit
- Bunker Survey
- Cargo Hold(s), Containers, Wagons and Tanks Cleanliness inspection.
- Cargo lashing, securing and certification
- Container inspection and Sealing
- Collision damage Survey
- Claim Investigation
- Damaged Cargo Investigation
- Draft Survey
- Gas Free Certification
- Hull and Machinery Inspection
- Loading/Discharging Supervision (Dry Bulk and Liquid Bulk and Containers, Slab, Scrap)
- Loss prevention.
- On/Off Hire Condition Survey
- Pre-Purchase Ship Condition Survey
- Pre –Shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Quality Control/ Granulometry.
- Radioactivity Testing.
- Ship to ship Transfer.
- Stevedoring Supervision.
- Ensuring Weighbridge control issuing to Drivers with our own weighbridge control tickets.
- Monitoring transport(s) are clean and acceptable to transfer cargo.
- Witnessing packing.
- Tank wall Thickness Calibration
- Tallying / Inspection for manufacture defects / Marking verification / Random bag weight verification/ Size verification / Representative sampling.
- Temperature Testing.
- Ultrasonic Hatch Cover Testing/ Hatch Hose Testing.
- Water Ingress investigation / Silver Nitrate testing.
- Warranty Survey, Lashing Securing and Stowage Planning for project and heavy lift cargo ( IMO & DNV approved software)
- Air Cargo Companies
- Cargo Underwriters
- Freight Forwarders
- Hull & Machinery Underwriters
- Insurance Brokers
- International Surveying & Inspection Companies
- Law Firms
- P & I Clubs
- Rail Companies
- Ship Owners
- Ship Agents
- Shippers & Consignees
- Shipping Companies
- Trucking Companies